{"id":11045643662,"title":"LaMotte Test Kit For Copper","handle":"lamotte-test-kit-for-copper","description":"Copper as copper sulfate is often used in fish culture as an algaecide, but it can be lethal to fish even at low levels, especially with low pH and alkalinity levels. It can be very toxic to juvenile clams and other invertebrates, particularly saltwater species. \u003cbr\u003eTesting takes one minute.\u003cbr\u003eThere are 50 tests per kit. \u003cbr\u003eRange: 0.05 to 1.0 mg\/liter.","published_at":"2017-06-30T14:39:28-04:00","created_at":"2017-06-30T14:41:37-04:00","vendor":"Fish Farm Supply Co","type":"","tags":[],"price":2880,"price_min":2880,"price_max":2880,"available":true,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":43569574798,"title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"LM3619","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"available":true,"name":"LaMotte Test Kit For Copper","public_title":null,"options":["Default Title"],"price":2880,"weight":907,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":1,"inventory_management":null,"inventory_policy":"deny","barcode":""}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1059\/4784\/products\/copper_002.jpg?v=1498848184"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1059\/4784\/products\/copper_002.jpg?v=1498848184","options":["Title"],"content":"Copper as copper sulfate is often used in fish culture as an algaecide, but it can be lethal to fish even at low levels, especially with low pH and alkalinity levels. It can be very toxic to juvenile clams and other invertebrates, particularly saltwater species. \u003cbr\u003eTesting takes one minute.\u003cbr\u003eThere are 50 tests per kit. \u003cbr\u003eRange: 0.05 to 1.0 mg\/liter."}

LaMotte Test Kit For Copper

Product Description
$28.80
Maximum quantity available reached.
Copper as copper sulfate is often used in fish culture as an algaecide, but it can be lethal to fish even at low levels, especially with low pH and alkalinity levels. It can be very toxic to juvenile clams and other invertebrates, particularly saltwater species.
Testing takes one minute.
There are 50 tests per kit.
Range: 0.05 to 1.0 mg/liter.